Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A hard week

‹(•¿•)›
After a long and painful week with a blurry ending and lots of exogeneous tensions I am happy to see that I made it through..:-)..successfuly. From the piled up problems in my work and collaboration at school to a stochastic outburst of anger from my girlfriend, the skies sure looked cloudy these days. However, I kept it cool throughout the week and good things finally appeared. These days I am working on some papers, mostly on data collection and model formulation and it is quite demanding because I am doing a lot of things at once and there is no immediate visible result from it thus no real feeling of accomplishment. At that will probably continue as long as I am still putting the pieces together. It is great that I have so many ideas; not so great about the time and implementation (mastering econometrics). But I am confident that it will come out more than OK.
‹(•¿•)›

No comments: