Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Missed Flight

I mean...it had to happen once. Too bad (or not so bad) that it did today. And all that after just bragging yesterday about my flight "records" (arrivals with 15/30min before the departure for checking for domestic/US flights). But I mean it definitely had to be Lufthansa (usually kind of rigid) and Hamburg (always lose my luggage here). Too bad about missing the beauty of Stockholm and getting up at four to be at the airport at 6 and all for nothing. Set in line for 45minutes at the suggestion of the advising lufthansa person before and successfully denied boarding to the Stockholm flight around 6:45. At least I got a rather OK booking (via Copenhagen) with about 4hrs delay. should be good to get some early sleep after the prior white night. However...very disappointing.

No comments: