Saturday, March 17, 2007

Snow storms again…hmmm

Well, winter seems to be a bit more stubborn this year. I can’ remember the last time I saw snow so big after the middle of March.:)) But there is nothing you and I can do about it. Or “at least we had two days with 15-17 C temperatures”.. My question is how long will it take for these extreme phenomenon (sudden warm periods in Winter and cold ones in spring, autumn and even summer – I remember something like it last year- for people to make the connection that something is really wrong with today’s weather {what can that be??:))} and start acting accordingly. Even then, little can be said about the myriad of scenarios for the future. Can we solely blame the fossil fuels or it’s just human nature that drives us to push our limits all the time? We’ll see.

No comments: