Friday, January 05, 2007

My first hockey exposure


Today I had my first hockey experience. I was never exposed to this sport before, but I enjoyed this first. Although the timing wasn't perfect, since most of the students are still away from school thus depriving the game from some enthusiasm and atmosphere, I enjoyed the spectacle. RPI hosted tonight Harvard and I was expecting a good game ahead. However, the visitors were faster and more pragmatic, while the Engineers seemed timorated and missed a lot of opportunities. I left at half-time..a lot of packing to do these days...it was 3-0 already for Harvard and I wasn't enjoying the game as much. In the end, they lost 1-5, which is a bomer. Both RPI and Union trail the last two places in the ECAC standings along their tonights' oponents and Yale.

No comments: