Thursday, February 02, 2006

NEC 3550A does the job



I just bought a DVD burner in order to empty both my laptop and my sparehardrive which are kind of full with various stuffs (I did copied a lot of my CDs there and left them back home). For that I've chosen a NEC Silver IDE DVD Burner Model ND-3550A from Newegg which was about 44 bucks with shipment and all. Indeed I told Santa that I want a Plextor:))...but he said that the budget isn't too convenient nowadays. But NEC's 3550 is excellent. Quiet, fast and cheap. Burned three DVDs since I got it. No problem. Speed is good. I wouldn't know how good but it is burning a DVD in 1hour and 20 minutes..which is quite fast considering the fact that I am using an enclosure on my USB 1.1!! The Shuttle desktop (of my dreams) will probably soon follow (Santa promised that) and then I will enjoy it even more I am sure.

No comments: