Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bitter sweet end

For LeBron James this could be the end of his careers with the Cleveland Cavaliers. I was happy for the Boston Celtics, because I usually cheer for the underdogs and the old "Big Three" in Beantown deserve another shot at the title. However, I still like the Lakers to win it all. However, today there was no wining spirit in the Cavs, especially in the second half; they even looked ridiculous in the last 4 minutes, when they were down 9 but nobody was making a fault or trying agressively to corner the man with the ball. I felt bad for them, but on the other hand, I don't remember a bigger mental flop in the playoffs than the Cavs showed. From "New York Knicks" chants to James, to several 3 pointers made by Rasheen Wallace who had an awful performance this season, the Cavs had it going in every aspect. Congrats and look forward to a nice Eastern conference finals against the Magic. My bet: Magic in 6.

No comments: