Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My first NBA Game

After some heroic battles with my reluctant self, I managed to pull through and finally attend a NBA game. There were a couple of failed attempts back when I was in Troy to go to some NETS games (back then Vince Carter was still on their roaster and they almost had championship a pedigree) but for some reason or another, I still ended up on the couch. So now, in Boston, I had to go and check it out. And what better way to start an NBA experience that watching the Celtics? Garnett, Pierce, Allen and Rondo are (use to be?) one of the better teams in the East (League?) and hope to get a second championship in Beantown after the '08 success. However, this night was definetely one of the worse ones for the Celts, getting blown up by Memphis Grizzlies (111-91) in all compartments. Still, a very nice experience..

No comments: