Friday, October 28, 2005

Autumn is dead! Long live Winter!!


the autumn is over. officially dead. with the first coming snow, which is supposed to be today. just a flurry, naturally, but still a statement that it is done. Some will wonder why I wrote in english, am I just a snob, since the purpose of this blogg is mainly to communicate with my friends and pals back home...Well my purpose is not to make your life harder..:)) or to convince someone that English rulez! or that I've become a totally American and forgot all about Romania:))..not at all. This would be just a practice excercise for you and your lingvistic skills..I can write in French if you would preffer that..but I guess there is less of a potentially Pareto improvement situation to the French version. SO...this is it.

No comments: